Leatt - Moto 3.5 Lite Gloves
- Customer Photos
The 3.5 Lite gloves offer knuckle protection and feature the MicronGrip palm, this along with new FormFit finger stitching provides great dry and wet grip with superior feel.
The stretch material on the back of the hand is both light and offers great airflow, whereas the impact panels on the knuckles absorb energy from roost.
The gloves are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment and the knuckles as impact protection.
If you are wanting protection for the little and ring fingers, check out the 4.5 gloves.
- Super slim, 3D molded AirFlex impact gel protection for:
- FormFit finger stitching to give the best grip and feel
- MicronGrip palm
- Super slim with superior handlebar feel
- Excellent dry and wet grip
- Very durable with touch screen function
- New Stretch Stitch thread for seam strength
- Vented, Lite 360° stretch upper for better bit and breathability
- CE tested and certified as:
- Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Knuckle Impact protection EN 13594:2015
- Microinjected 3D Brush Guard reinforced pinky and knuckles
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching for durability
- Plastic free recyclable packaging