Leatt - Moto 4.5 Lite Gloves
- Customer Photos
The 4.5 Lite gloves offer premium impact protection for your knuckles, back of hand, little and ring fingers.
The proven NanoGrip palm is manufactured using fibers that are 7,500 times thinner than human hair, woven together to give strength, this along with the new FormFit finger stitching gives unbeaten grip and feel in both dry and wet conditions.
The stretch material on the back of the hand is both light and offers great airflow, whereas the impact panels on the knuckles and fingers absorb energy from roost.
The gloves are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment and the knuckles as impact protection.
- Super slim, 3D molded AirFlex impact gel protection for:
- Third and fourth finger
- FormFit finger stitching to give the best grip and feel
- Improved upper mesh for improved ventilation
- NanoGrip palm
- Ultra-thin for superior bike feel
- Ultimate dry and wet grip
- Nano fiber technology 7.500 times thinner than hair
- Very stretchy and flexible
- Touch screen function
- New Stretch Stitch thread for seam strength
- CE tested and certified as:
- Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Knuckle Impact protection EN 13594:2015
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm reinforced with synthetic suede
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching for durability
- Plastic free recyclable packaging