Leatt - Moto 4.5 X-Flow Jacket
- Customer Photos
Even the hottest day can be a great riding day, but you need the right gear!
The 4.5 X-Flow jacket is super ventilated, has panels of X-Flow mesh plus removable arms for ultimate airflow.
It is equipped with an internal hydration pocket with suspension system that prevents a bladder sitting too low, it even has a water-resistant chest pocket for important items.
For durability, an abrasion and cut resistant brush guard protective film is used to reinforce the elbow construction.
The tailored waist-length fit is designed to work with or without body armor, and the collar can accommodate a Leatt neck brace if worn.
If you need something that is not so vented, you can check out the 4.5 Lite or the heavy duty 5.5 Enduro, or the waterproof 4.5 Hydradri jackets.
- New lightweight, ventilated shell with X-Flow front and rear mesh and Spandura stretch panels for comfort
- Pre-curved, zip-off arms
- Rear Internal hydration pocket suspension system to hold bladder for up to 3 liters
- Neck collar that works with:
- No neck brace
- Neck brace uncovered sitting outside the collar
- Tailored cut for Moto riding with or without body armor
- Top Quality YKK Japan Zippers
- Multi-row reinforced stitching for durability
- Brush Guard fabric for material protection over elbows
- Total of six pockets including chest pocket with water-resistant lining for valuables
- Rear reflective safety print
- Plastic free recyclable packaging