Leatt - 2023 Moto 5.5 Enduro Jacket
- Customer Photos
The 5.5 Enduro Jacket with its lightweight construction is a great choice for off-road performance riding.
Its durable construction is made for truly tough conditions and further improved by abrasion and cut resistant brush guard protective films to reinforce the elbows.
Not only water-resistant, but dirt-repellent and has the option of ventilation with removable arms, that will keep you cool in hot conditions.
An internal hydration pocket with suspension system that prevents a bladder sitting too low, this jacket is ideal for both short and long days riding.
The tailored 3/4 length fit is designed to work with or without body armor, and the collar can accommodate a Leatt neck brace if worn.
If you are looking for something fully waterproof, check out the all new 2023 Leatt 4.5 Hydradri jacket.
- Lightweight, durable and water-resistant shell with Spandura stretch panels for great comfort
- Rear Internal hydration pocket with bladder suspension system that holds up to 3 liters
- Neck collar that works with:
- No neck brace
- Neck brace uncovered sitting outside the collar
- Neck brace covered using the weather collar
- Pre-curved, zip-off arms and large zip-adjustable ventilation
- Tailored cut for Moto riding with or without body armor
- Top Quality YKK Japan Zippers
- Multi-row reinforced stitching for durability
- Brush Guard fabric for material protection over elbows
- Total of nine pockets, including five water-resistant pockets and one touch screen pocket
- Rear reflective safety print
- Plastic free recyclable packaging