- Customer Photos
Mobius makes some of the most trusted braces within motocross. Recently, we have experienced a lot of wrist injuries within our sport and finally someone started doing something about it. Mobius is a motocross company that produces highly modified knee and wrist braces to try and mitigate these injuries from occurring. BTO Sports presents to you, the brand new Mobius X8 Wrist Brace. This Mobius X8 Wrist Brace is one of the best on the market and was used by professional motocross riders in the AMA Motocross Championship.
Pro riders across the globe have thrown their support behind this new state of the art brace. It was used by Cooper Webb to help him seal the deal for his 2016 Motocross Championship. The Mobius X8 Wrist Brace has also been used by Rockstar Husqvarna rider Zach Osborne and United States Olympian Connor Fields, who wore this brace to help him obtain the Gold Medal in BMX at the 2016 Rio Olympics. This brace uses advanced, patent pending technology that provides maximum support throughout the entire wrist joint. The Mobius X8 incorporates the CCRS (Continuous Cable Routing System) to enhance wrist mobility while mitigating hyper-extension to alleviate injuries to the ligaments and bones.
This X8 wrist brace changes the tension in the cable throughout the wrists full range of motion which prevents later and medial movement and hyper-extension when un-natural bending or hyper-extension movement occurs. You are able to adjust the tension of the Mobius X8 wrist brace to your desired support as the brace can limit movement from 10-70 degrees. As Mobius has stated, the CCRS design in this wrist brace acts just like your own ligaments would to provide more support and stability.
The CCRS design crosses the wrist joint longitudinally and transversely to keep the wrist joint tight and reinforce the ligaments inside your wrist. What is really unique about this Mobius X8 wrist brace is that it can be used on both of your wrists because Mobius constructed it with a symmetrical design. There is no debating which brace goes on which wrist, simple throw them on, crank em’ down, and go.
Need some help picking the right size Mobius X8 wrist brace? I got you! What you are going to do is measure the inches/CM of your wrists width. You are measuring the narrowest part of your wrist (across the top or bottom, not a full circumference). If you fall between the range of 1.8-2.3(4.5cm – 5.8cm) inches you should get a small/medium, and if you are 2.3-2.8 inches (5.8cm -7.1 cm) you will need a medium/large.
- Incorporates CCRS (Continuous Cable Routing System) to provide maximum support across the wrist joint
- Progressively resists hyper-extension and minimizes risk of injury to ligaments & bones
- Dynamically changes the tension in the cable throughout the wrist's full range of motion, preventing both lateral and medial bending
- Easily achieve the desired support with the tension adjustment dial
- Degree of extension can be limited from 10-70 degrees with an adjustment screw
- Innovative CCRS design crosses the wrist both longitudinally and transversely
- Lined with comfortable EVA foam, the unique palm-free design provides an uninhibited grip
- Brace has a fully symmetrical design (no right or left)
- Includes one wrist brace and an optional Tendon Back Plate pad for a precise fit