O'Neal - Element Attack Pant (Youth)
- Customer Photos
O'Neal 2018 Element Attack Pant (Youth)
This model is a brand new pant, and a welcome addition to the O’Neal youth dirt bike pants lineup. The 2018 O’Neal Element Attack Youth Pant is a different take on the classic Element pant. Fans of the Element Enigma or Shocker will definitely love this new design because it has all the same great features. The Attack youth dirt bike pants are a bit more aggressive than other models O’Neal has produced in the past. Even the name ‘Attack’ evokes an aggressive racing style. The Attack uses loud colors and eclectic imagery to stand out amongst the crowd. This O’Neal kid smotocross pants are so unique that it only comes in one colorway. The flo-yellow & black creates an eye-popping look that will certainly turn some heads. The Attack pants features a few jumbled up O’Neal logos in various fonts and sizes that a very reminiscent of graffiti and street art. These youth dirt bike pants feature a tapered design for a more streamline look.
But these are more than just good looking dirt bike pants. The 2018 O’Neal Element Attack Youth Pants have tons of great features built right in for comfort and performance. The pants are made from a hardy polyester material that resists cuts and abrasions. Wear resistant panels are placed in strategic areas like the behind the knees, which increases the durability of the youth dirt bike pants. Don’t sleep on the heavy duty material; these kids motocross pants are super lightweight for superior comfort. Speaking of comfort, these pants have special vents panels on the knee and legs so riders can stay comfortable when they burn up the track. Like the jersey, the pants are moisture wicking. The pants draw moisture away from the rider and use the vented panels to get rid of excess perspiration. These O’Neal kids motocross pants really are the perfect combination of comfort and protection. The pants have rubber patches that provide a decent amount of built-in protection to guard against bumps and bruises.
O'Neal 2018 Element Attack Pant (Youth) Features:
- Heavy duty but lightweight denier fabrics provide the perfect combination of comfort and protection while riding
- More durable, wear resistant panels on: seat, inside of legs, and knees
- Lighter weight, more breathable panels, positioned away from bike contact points
- Stretch panels in key points on the front, back, and knees of pants for great freedom of movement
- Elastic waist with adjustable ratchet closure system for a secure and snug fit
- Protective rubber patches for extra protection when crashing
- Tapered legs with elastic cuffs for a snug fit