This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
O'Neal - Mayhem Lite Blocker Pant
O'Neal 2018 Mayhem Lite Blocker Pant
The O’Neal Mayhem Lite Blocker Pants were actually released earlier in the season as a precursor to the new gear set. Originally only available in the Hi-Viz yellow & black, these O’Neal dirt bike pants now come in two additional colorways. The first of which is a cool teal, black and gray scheme. The other is a red, white & gray that will be a bit cooler on hot days. The three color palettes pair up with matching Mayhem Lite Blocker Jerseys. These pants have a pretty conservative design as far as motocross gear is concerned. The O’Neal logos are branded across both thighs, and take the form of patches over the knees. The design of these 2018 O’Neal motocross pants was made with the competitive racer in mind. They are one of the lightest pants in the whole lineup. O’Neal even shed the rubber thigh patches that are found on the other Element pant line, to shed additional weight for racing. The legs have a tapered construction for aesthetic reasons, but also to prevent bunching down in the boot area. The knees on the O’Neal dirt bike pants are pre-bent so they stay in place while the rider moves around on the bike.
At BTO Sports, we carry all the newest dirt bike pants like the 2018 O’Neal Mayhem Lite Blocker Pants. Pair it with the O’Neal 2018 Attack Jersey while you’re at it! Be sure to check out the full 2018 O’Neal release, right here at BTO Sports!
O'Neal 2018 Mayhem Lite Blocker Pant Features:
- Streamlined and lightweight design for the serious racer
- No rubber thigh patches for reduced weight and increased mobility
- Durable denier fabrics with triple stitching in critical areas
- Reinforced and adjustable elastic waist system with hook-and-loop closure for a precise fit
- Stretch panels in key points on: front, back, and knees for great freedom of movement
- Vented mesh liner
- Ergonomically correct, pre-bent and padded knee area
- Tapered lower leg to prevent bunching in boot