Pod MX - K4 Knee Brace (Right)
Pod MX - K4 Knee Brace (Right)
The Pod MX K4 Knee Brace is the ultimate in knee protection. Motocross riders the world over prefer the services of Pod MX Knee Braces. Dirt Bike riders like Andrew Short, Trey Canard, and Jonny Walker swear by Pod MX Knee Braces, and so should you. Protect your knees like the biggest pros in motocross and pick up the Pod MX K4 Knee Brace. Whether you're riding a 250 or a 450, knee protection is one of the most important aspects of motocross. You can't practice on your track times at the dirt track when you are sidelined.
The intensity of modern sport places the human knee at significant risk which is why Pod MX developed their own Synthetic Ligaments to reduce the strain on yours. Knee injuries are among the most common motocross injuries, and can easily take you out of the game for months, depending on the severity. The Human Motion® hinge system by Pod MX is designed to mimic ligaments to reduce the strain on your own ligaments. These synthetic ligaments act as an on-demand support to stave off significant risk. The Pod MX K4 Knee Brace is a good example of the Human Motion® hinge system in action as it keeps you safe, without sacrificing performance.
The Pod MX K4 Knee Brace is lightweight and adapts to the needs of your knees. Many Knee Braces impede on your ability to perform on the track. The Pod MX K4 Knee Brace allows you to stay confident on your dirt bike, without being constantly reminded that you are wearing a knee brace. Motocross protection is a major part of anyone's motocross gear, and is serious business. Pod MX understands this. Hours and hours of Research and development have culminated in this affordable, durable, and comfortable knee brace. Be safe, stay safe, and pick up the Pod MX K4 Knee Brace today and wear it to the dirt bike track.
Head on over to BTO Sports now and find the Pod MX K4 Knee Brace and any other motocross knee braces from Pod MX at the best prices. We have the newest Pod MX Knee Braces at the best deals possible. Don't take a chance on safety and shop with us today!
- Glass reinforced polymer frames
- Strong and Durable
- 12 month warrant on frames (conditions apply)
- Interchangeable parts mean you can easily customize and maintain your own brace
Personalize Your Protection
- The brace adapts to a variety of activities and sports through the ability to easily add or remove impact guards as needed
- IMPACT PANELS: Full coverage protection
- SELF TRACKING PATELLA GUARD: Protection that moves with you
Secure Adjustable Comfort
- The brace adapts to a variety of leg sizes with easily adjustable straps and hinge spacers for a secure fit
- Premium padding provides all day comfort with no pressure points and interchangeable hinge pads fine tune the frame for the perfect fit
- FRAME LINER: Zero pressure points and premium comfort
- HINGE PAD SET: Adjusts the fit of the frame for the perfect fit
- STRAP SET: Adjusts to all leg sizes and secure fit
- Silent effortless operation
- Control Range of Motion (0 to 25 degrees extension stops)
- Easily refurbished
- A secure fit is essential to knee brace functionality, comfort and control
- Choose from three separate frame sizes, available in left and right side to ensure a custom fit
- Lightweight Design
POD knee braces are size and side specific and correct sizing is vital to the performance of the brace. Due to varying shapes, knee measurements should only be used as a guide when determining the correct brace size.
|Size||Knee Width Measurments||Knee Circumference Measurements|
|Youth Medium||8.8 - 9.4 cm||3.5 - 3.7"||27.5 - 29.5 cm||10.8 - 11.6"|
|Youth Large||9.4 - 10.2 cm||3.7 - 4.0"||29.5 - 32.0 cm||11.6 - 12.6"|
|Small||10.2 - 10.8 cm||4.0 - 4.3"||32.0 - 34.0 cm||12.6 - 13.4"|
|Medium||10.8 - 11.4 cm||4.3 - 4.5"||34.0 - 36.0 cm||13.4 - 14.1"|
|Large||11.4 - 12 cm||4.5 - 4.7"||36.0 - 38.0 cm||14.1 - 14.8"|
|X-Large||12 - 12.7 cm||4.7 - 5.0"||38.0 - 40.2 cm||14.8 - 15.8"|
|XX-Large||12.7 - 13.4 cm||5.0 - 5.3"||40.2 - 42.0 cm||15.8 - 16.8"|
STEP 1: Knee Width
Measure across the centre of the knee using the POD Sizing Tool. Take measurements in a weight bearing position at full extension (i.e. with leg fully straight).
STEP 2: Knee Circumference Measurement
Measure the circumference of the knee directly underneath the kneecap using a soft tape measure or string. Take measurements in a weight bearing position at full extension (i.e. with leg fully straight).
STEP 3: Try Brace On
Walk and bend your leg to aid the brace in settling. The brace should feel comfortably snug.