Shift MX - Black Label G.I. Fro Pant
- Customer Photos
Black Label G.I. Fro Pant
The Black Label race pant represents purpose-driven design, providing inspired solutions aimed at the racer. It surpasses the competition with innovative construction methods that outstyle and outperform everything in its class. To truly appreciate this pant, you must observe and understand the simple balance of innovation and need.
Created for riders that demand the best, the MX21 Black Label series is lightweight. Furthermore, they're both breathable and engineered to increase mobility while still maintaining exceptional durability. Strategically placed stretch panels provide a precise fit without inhibiting movement. Vented knee and thigh panels channel air through the pants to keep you cool. The main body uses a 600D polyester for lightweight durability, with abrasion resistant knee panels for reinforcement where it’s needed most.
- Combination of Rigid & Stretch Materials for a Unique Combination of Movement & Durability
- Articulated 600D Main Body Construction Provides Durability While Minimizing Overall Weight
- Flexible Mesh Ventilation in High Abrasion Areas
- Form-Fitting Construction for a Perfect Fit on the Bike
- Stretch Rear Yoke & Front Gusset Allow for Unrestricted Movement When Riding
- All-New Triple Layer Knee Construction Provides Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- External Leather Knee Panels Provide Extreme Heat & Abrasion Resistance- Critical!
- 4-Way Ripstop Stretch Paneling Provides an Unrestricted Movement
- Laser Perforated & Bonded Ventilation Panels for Enhanced Airflow & Comfort
- Mesh Internal Liner for Increased Comfort
- Premium 3D Silicone Logo Treatment
- Silicone Waistband Lining