This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Troy Lee Designs - SE4 Composite Freedom Helmet
Troy Lee Designs - SE4 Freedom Helmet
With more than two years of development, Troy Lee Designs SE4 Freedom helmet is a combination of innovative design and safety features that make this the most advanced motocross helmet on the market. Safety features such as triple desity EPS inserts for various low and high speed impacts, a composite shell construction and the introduction of MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) makes this one of the safest helmets to put on your head. A reinforced chin bar with an expanded polypropylene chin liner for multi-impact performance. To keep the helmet feeling fresh, a removable snap-in washable comfortable liner with Coolmax and Dri-lex moisture wicking materials allows a comfortable ride every time you hit the track.
Used by the fastest riders on the track, the Troy Lee Designs SE4 Freedom helmet uses a composite shell construction that is both lightweight and strong for impact resistance. When designing the SE4 helmet, Troy Lee Designs focused on the fit of the helmet, making this one of the most comfortable helmets on the market. Don't sweat the heat, as the SE4 has multiple built-in air vents that channel cool air in to the helmet, circulating around the rider's head and drawing out the hot air through the back exit vents. This makes the SE4 Freedom helmet one of the coolest helmets that you can buy and perfectly suited to those hot weather riding days. Troy Lee Designs did not skimp with the additional features that come with the SE4 Freedom helmet. For a helmet that is DOT approved and has the addition of MIPS technology, the Troy Lee Designs SE4 Freedom helmet gives you the freedom to show off your patriotism while passing your competiton on the track!
Be sure to pair your Troy Lee Designs SE4 Freedom helmet with a pair of quality goggles from BTO Sports wide selection of goggles that will match your helmet.
- Expanded Polystyrene for added protection
- Triple density EPS for all impact speeds
- MIPS Helmet technology provides even more protection against rotational impact
- EPP (Expanded polypropylene) chin bar provides lightweight, durable protection
- Anatomically contoured 3D cheek pads with emergency release system
- 20 intake ports and 6 exhaust ports
- Visor provides breakaway protection
- Stainless Steel D-Rings are both strong and lightweight
- Advanced Composite Shell provides lightweight protection
- 3 shell sizes for a perfect across 6 helmet sizes
- Exceeds DOT certifications
- Includes Troy Lee Designs drawstring helmet bag