Yoshimura - RS-12 Full System (Suzuki)
- Customer Photos
Yoshimura - RS-12 Signature Full System (Suzuki)
After over three years in development and testing we are pleased to announce the RS-12 is here! With the help of incredibly talented factory sponsored athletes, technicians, devoted engineers and a will to raise the bar, our RS-12 has now arrived for the 2018-20 Suzuki RM-Z450.
- Developed and tested in the heat of over 24 months of factory level racing
- Aggressive, intelligently designed, asymmetrical shaped RS-12 profile allows maximized muffler volume that helps manage sound, add power and provide more clearance for tire and brake caliper.
- Improved performance gains, weight reduction and fit when compared to previous generation design.
- Just like the works systems our Factory Racers use, RS-12 systems utilize precision machined joints. Machined joints provide a superior and exacting fit for joints by better securing the seal between two surfaces with a perfect 360 degree contact surface which translates into improved system life, fit and performance.
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap with industry leading design and innovation end cap detailing as expected from Yoshimura
- Carbon end cap covers inner cap mounted design improves durability, and eases servicing as compared to other sandwich mounting designs most commonly found in the industry.
- New patent pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arrestors.
- Tapered muffler body inlet design of RS-12 enables the system to be pushed forward thus helping with weight centralization without sacrificing performance.
- Stainless Steel system weight - 8.4lbs
- Titanium System - 6.9lbs