100% - Altec Helmet (Bicycle)
100%'s ALTEC is the advanced rider’s choice for confidence inspiring, protective, lightweight and ventilated All-Mountain helmet. Featuring Smartshock® suspended rotational system, the ALTEC’s Smartshock® elastomers reduce energy transfer to the brain over a wide range of speed and impact types.
Smartshock® Rotational System
Introducing Smartshock®, the newest, advanced, intelligent, fully suspended rotational system for your brain. Traditional bicycle helmets are designed to provide direct, straight on impact absorption. But in real life, most cyclists experience oblique, angular impacts that produce both rotational acceleration and deceleration forces on our brain. The Smartshock® suspended rotational system improves protection by immediately compressing and absorbing direct impacts but also allows the helmet liner to move independently from the helmet's shell, thus reducing energy transfer to the brain over a wide range of speed and impact types.
- Smartshock® - 14 Point Smartshock® Rotational Protective System
- Multi-Density EPS foam - injection molded with polycarbonate
- Massive airflow - With an impressive 15 ventilation ports
- Altec 350g / M-Shell - Expanded coverage while still lightweight
- Sunglass Storage - Integrated sunglass storage system
- Multi-point adjustable visor designed - For maximum vision and goggle stowage
- Anti-Microbial liner - Washable, moisture-wicking
- Adjustable Ratcheting Fitment System
- Nexus Push Release Snap-Buckle
- Size-specific molds - XS/S, S/M, and L/XL
- 70% Expanded Polystyrene, 20% Polycarbonate, 5% Polyester, 5% Nylon
TESTED AND CERTIFIED
- AS/NZS 2063:2008
- CE EN 1078:2012+A1:2012
- CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203
The ALTEC is tested and certified according to ASTM (F2032-15), CPSC (16 CFR 1203), CE (EN 1078:2012+A1:2012), and AS/NZS (2063:2008) Bicycle Standards.