Afton - Keegan Shoes
Staying in control and looking good on the trails is now easier with the Afton Keegan Shoes. Designed to give maximum traction on flat pedals, the Keegan uses Afton's proprietary rubber blend to grip you to the pedals leaving pedal control to you. Don't worry about your toes as you charge down the hill thanks to the reinforced toe box. To assist in energy transfer, the Keegan is fitted with a mono-directional interior shank that not only helps in efficient power transfer but also supports your foot during hard impacts. Designed for as much off the bike as on, the Keegan's also are stylish enough to wear out with your friends. Don't ride out of control, the Afton Keegan shoes keep you planted as the trails get crazy!
- Afton's proprietary rubber blending traction and durability leaving pedal control to you.
- External taping and a PU internal shield laminated to the toe will keep you covered.
- Harnessing technology to create casual looking, comfortable, progressive MTB shoes.
- Outsole constructed specifically to interface with a flat pedal yet provide traction when climbing and descending hills off the bike
- Mono-directional interior shank supports your foot on the pedal during impacts, assists in energy transfer when pedaling, and reduces vibration yet flexes to allow normal walking
- Reinforced toe box with additional protective PU taping together protect your toes and shoes from rock deflections and impacts
- Afton’s second generation Intact® rubber is more resilient and less susceptible to tears while keeping our Shore A of 60
- 2018 Design & Innovation Award winner for its internal shank technology