Using the same impact hardening foam found in our Transition knee and elbow pads, the shoulder pads and spine protector can both be removed. The pocket for the spine protector will also take a 2-liter water bladder.
Two angled pockets on each hip mean easy access to trails snacks, multi-tools, and a mobile phone. The larger central pocket is designed for larger items like a spare tube or a small packable jacket.
4-way stretch fabric means air is kept flowing to avoid overheating, with the compression fit sitting close to the skin making heat transfer as efficient as possible maintaining comfortable all day.
- 4 angled forward facing pockets for easy access
- 1 vertical center back pocket
- Rear backplate pocket can be used with a hydration bladder
- Removable spine protector
- Removable shoulder protectors
- Compression fit with flatlock stitching for ultimate comfort and fit
- Sternum protector
- Tested beyond CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2