Whether you're racing, getting laps at the bike park, or hitting your local trails the Project 23 ABS will keep you protected and comfortable. The ABS shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow will keep you cool.
Developed at our Prolab facility on Vancouver Island, our Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing, and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet. We’ve tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident that they’ll provide you with the reassurance that when you do have a big spill – we have you covered.
- 23 big bore vents for no compromise airflow
- The most ventilated full-face hardshell helmet on the market
- ABS shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
- CRV (crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full airflow
- Quick-release liner for easy washing and cleaning
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
- Injection-molded branded trim
- Meets CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 standards
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (size large weight 850g)