Arctiva - Comp Insulated Jacket (2016)
Arctiva - Comp Insulated Jacket
- Fully insulated durable waterproof, windproof, breathable high denier polyester chassis with hanging poyester liner
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation; 200gm in front, 150gm in back, 150gm in sleeves
- 600D Polyester Oxford overlays in wear areas
- 2-Layer laminated fabric, seam sealing, and DWR coating on outer shell
- Strategically placed retro-reflective graphics
- Two fleece lined hand warmer pockets, two forearm pockets, two interior pockets, and one back pocket
- Two shoulder, two chest, two back zippered vents
- Fleece lined collar
- Adjustable cuff, collar, and bottom hem to seal out the elements
- YKK® Zippers
Arctiva Comp Insulated Jacket
When nothing but the warmest will do, we submit for your approval the Arctiva Comp Insulated Jacket. Fully insulated, with a durable high denier polyester chassis- this jacket also features a hanging polyester liner. To be more precise, that’s 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation; 200gm in front, 150gm in back, 150gm in sleeves, and a 600D Polyester Oxford overlays in wear areas. Like we said… when only the warmest will do!
The Arctiva Comp Insulated Jacket has an outer shell that boasts 2-Layer laminated fabric, seam sealing, and DWR coating. Arctiva takes protection from the elements seriously. It also features strategically placed retro-reflective graphics, as well as two fleece lined hand warmer pockets, two forearm pockets, two interior pockets, and one back pocket. Rounding out this amazing jacket are two shoulder, two chest and two back zippered vents, as well as a fleece lined collar. Throw in an adjustable cuff, collar, and bottom hem to seal out the elements and some YKK® Zippers, and you have one of the best jackets on the market. So if you are going to be in any sort of adverse weather conditions, you would obviously be wise to have a warm jacket on the trip. And if you want to have an elite option to beat down the elements into submission, than we strongly suggest the Arctiva Comp Insulated Jacket.