Arctiva – Ravine Mittens
Snowmobile mittens are one of the most important pieces of gear a rider can wear. Mittens protect the hands from cold weather, impacts and abrasions. Keeping the hands warm and dry is critical for maintain total control over the machine. Warm & dry hands allow riders to perform at the highest level, while reducing the chance for crashes and injuries. Arctiva Ravine Mittens afford riders the confidence they need to focus on the slopes.
These snowmobile mitts have many great features that allow them to stand apart from the competition. The Ravine mittens are some of the warmest snowmobile mittens on the market. They are fully insulated to trap in heat and keep the hands warm. They block polar winds that often cause hands to become chapped. The snowmobile mitts are breathable at the same time. The mittens are engineered to allow heat and moisture to escape, and keep the cold air out. The mittens are waterproof so rain, snow, or slush will never seep into the mittens and freeze the hands. The gauntlet extends well past the wrist for total hand coverage. The cuff adjuster acts as a snow gaiter to prevent snow from entering into the mittens. The mittens can also be adjusted at the wrist for a custom fit, and also as a last line of defense for snow.
At BTO we carry all of the top snowmobile mitts, like the Arctiva Ravine Mittens. Additionally, we carry an extensive variety of snowmobile apparel, gear and accessories from Arctiva and other top brands!
- Fully Insulated, waterproof, windproof and breathable long-gauntlet chassis
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation (200g in top hand/thumb, 100g in palm & fingers)
- Waterproof, breathable Hipora™ membrane liner
- Pre-curved pattern and improved finger design
- Adjustable wrist and cuff
- Top hand pocket for heat pack or venting
- Strategically placed 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective graphics