Arai - Signet-X Helmet
Arai - Signet-X Helmet
The Arai Signet-X is a new and improved version of the Signet-Z. Arai has developed yet another premium motorcycle helmet for those that demand the best. It features a high performance ventilation system with massive inlet and exhaust openings and large switches that can be easily operated. A redesigned chin curtain simultaneously blocks turbulent air from entering the helmet and creates negative pressue to make more air exhaust out the vent. The fully removable Eco Pure cheek pads feature speaker pockets for easy installation of communication systems and for the first time in the Signet series, Emergency release Tabs.If you have a long oval shape head, the Signet helmet is exactly what you're looking for.
VAS Shield System, normally the shield mounting position must remain relatively high, because a lower shield pivot will not allow the shield to close. The VAS has a variable axis (moving point), which allows the shield to open and close even with the 24 mm lower shield mount position, a major improvement from the Signet-Q.
VAS Shield Latch system captures and holds the shield closed more securely to help prevent unexpected openings. In addition, a larger latch design allows for an intuitive and seamless operation of the shield.
The shell is made up of a Peripherall Belted Super Complex Laminate construction, this shell design combines multiple materials and techniques created internally by Arai that deliver both performance and affordability.
ECO Pure Liner, is fully removable interior system that is made from Eco Pure material, which helps maintain neutral acidic levels close to the human skin and antibacterial consumption, as well as a softer liner material and adjustable temple padding to allow for a customized fit.
VAS V MV Shield, comes standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding and comes standard with a clear anti-fog
- Dual function lever releases both the side pod adn the face shield for quick and simple face shield removal.
- Variable Axis System shield latch system captures and holds the face shield closed and provides a de-mist position to slightly crack the shield open
- VAS Max Vision face shield provides excellent visibility in all seasons thanks to the included Pinlock insert
- 5mm peel away cheekpads
- Chek pads with Emergency Release Tabs
- QVF and QVR upper ventilation ducts look familiar but offer more adjustment and better flow through performance
- PB-SCLC Shell has superb tensile strength due to a variety of carefully-positioned materials and light weight resin
- Includes clear pinlock inserts
- Snell 2015 and DOT approved