- Customer Photos
Renthal - TwinWall Handlebars
Renthal's revolutionary double-tube TwinWall construction makes fatigue failure virtually impossible. This Renthal - TwinWall Handlebars construction makes this the strongest and safest handlebar available. These motocross bars are made with an ultra-high strength, hard anodized Aluminum Alloy double tubing that increases wear resistance, strength and durability. Along with that, the Renthal - TwinWall Handlebars are inspired by aircraft designs that make this one of the lightest motocross handlebars on the market. These dirt bike handle bars are designed with a 1 1/8 inch clamping area that reduces the slippage and have a knurling at the left grip area to help reduce grip slippage. The exterior tubing on these Renthal - TwinWall Handlebars is finished with a shot-peened anodization that makes it corrosion-resistant and provides riders with a top of line Renthal handlebar they can rely on. The end result is maximum strength achieved for the interior tube, thus producing the strongest and safest handlebar available. Renthal TwinWall Handlebars are used and endorsed by some of the top professional teams that have helped AMA Supercross and Motocross champions like Ryan Villopoto, Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen , Marvin Musquin obtain that red # 1 plate! Ride like the champs and get yourself a new set of Renthal - TwinWall Handlebars.
- 1 1/8" clamping area reduces slippage
- A notch-resistant aluminum alloy exterior wall
- Ultra-high strength aluminum alloy interior tube
- Lightweight single bolt clamp and brace system
- Hard anodized interior tube for extra wear resistance
- Knurling at the left grip area to help stop grip slippage
- Laser-marked positioning grid
- Shot-peened finish, anodized, corrosion-resistant finish on exterior tube
Renthal Twinwall Handlebar Bend Chart. Dimensions shown are in millimeters.