- Customer Photos
Metzeler - MC360 Mid-Soft Tire Combo (Front & Rear)
The Metzeler MC360 Mid-Soft Tires are a great choice for riders who like riding though intermediate or soft terrain. These adventure tires are great for trails with loose soil types like sand, mud or loam that give riders the right amount of bite to dig into these tricky trail types. This is due to the wider knob spacing that helps to “scoop” the soft terrain providing excellent traction. The Metzeler MC360 Mid-Soft Tires are self-cleaning too, which comes in handy when riding on muddy trails where the lugs can’t dig in so well. Make sure to check out our full lineup of street, dirt and dual sport tires!
For riders that want to ride from their home to the trails, the MC360 has been homologated for ROAD USE. This means that the MC360 is a true DOT approved tire that will give you superior traction in the dirt. No longer do you have to compromise your ride, you can truely have a tire that does it all!
The MC360 Mid-Soft tires allow for better traction in mixed terrain whiles ensuring consistent and long life peformance. The name chosen for this tire, the 360, emphasizes the all around ability of this tire in all conditions, soil and climate with excellent levels of grip on any riding surface. Adventure riders looking for motorcycle tire that delivers excellent performance on the dirt, while being legal for the road will appreciate the Metzeler MC360 tire combo.
A tire that is track capable, yet is legal for street use, the Metzeler MC360 Mid-Soft is leading the way as the ONLY true choice for a DOT off-road tire for your Adventure bike/Dual Sport bike.
- Homogolated for Road Use/ DOT Approved Tire
- Street legal range to ride both on dirt and on road
- New compounds 100% carbon black improving tearing resistance and providing excellent performance and stability
- Maximized grip for action and braking
- Alternated cut knobs for progressive cornering action.
- Parabola-shaped center knobs maximizing carving and traction on soft and mid-soft terrain.
- Optimal directional and steering feeling.
- Outstanding durability