Bell - MX-9 Tagger Double Trouble MIPS Helmet
Bell - MX-9 Tagger Double Trouble Helmet with MIPS 2017
Keep your cool with the now MIPS equipped Bell MX-9 Helmet out now for 2017. The Bell MX-9 Double Trouble is the sequel to The Bell MX-9 Tagger Trouble Helmet that retains it's high Velocity-Flow ventilation systems that moves a ton of cold air in, and keeps warm air out of your helmet to keep you cool and comfortable. The bell MX-9 Tagger Double Trouble features a moisture wicking liner that channels air to circulate where it is needed and is fully removable for washing.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is now offered on most of Bell's helmets. The system is designed to dramatically improve rotational impact energy displacement to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts, a leading slip-pane technology that is now becoming an industry standard.
These Rotational forces can cause serious levels of strain on the brain and cause severe brain injuries to the riders. This highly innovative technological advancement in Bell Helmets uses a slip-plane system that moves the inside of the helmet (mimics the brains own protection system). The rotation of the helmet is intended to slow and reduce the amount of energy that is transferred to the head of the rider resulting in a reduction of strain and reducing the risk of serious injuries to motocross riders.
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- 3 Shell and EPS sizes for personalized fit
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Integrated roost guard
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry leading 5-year warranty
- Meets or exeeds DOT and ECE certificates