BF Goodrich - Mud Terrain T/A KM3 UTV Tire
Product Code: bfgoodrich-mud-terrain-ta-km3-utv-tire
$244.95 $194.99 Sale
You Save: $49.96 (20.40%)
BFGoodrich - Mud Terrain T/A KM3 UTV Tire
For the serious UTV enthusiast who requires a tire that delivers, the BFGoodrich is the tire for extreme toughness and traction. From riding the trails to looking for challenges, the Mud Terrain TA KM3 UTV tire will take you off the beaten path so you can do what you love.
The KM3 UTV is truly “Built through experience … earned on the trail.” Years of experience and testing in some of the toughest conditions on earth has resulted in a product that meets the stated needs of serious UTV enthusiasts … toughness and traction. Key technologies include:
- Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture: Designed to boost traction capabilities in mud and soft soil thanks to a notched shoulder design and to prevent hazards from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
- Terrain-Attack Tread Design: Tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach.
- Mud-Phobic Bars: Created to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
- Linear Flex Zones: Built to allow the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down situations.
- UTV-Specific Tread Compound: Grips rock and other slick surfaces
- Stable Tread Blocks: Help provide foundation in rocky conditions.
- Tough Sidewall Rubber: Helps resist splitting and bruising
- Thick, Extended Shoulder Rubber: Helps protect the critical sidewall failure zone.
MADE TO MUD
Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack Tread Design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any nangle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars help release compacted mud for continued traction.
BUILT TO CLIMB Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced UTV-specific tread compounds that help enhance grip on rock and slick surfaces. Stable tread blocks are designed to provide foundation in rocky conditions for comfortable trail navigation. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
CREATED TO CONQUER
Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. Tough sidewall rubber helps resist splitting and bruising, and its Advanced Deflection. Design is built to prevent hazards from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
NOT DOT APPROVED
Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 follows the Tire & Rim Association’s NHS (Not for Highway Service) tire design standard and are for ATV/UTV use only. The Tire & Rim Association defines NHS as “Tires primarily designed for use outside of public roads, but suitable for temporary / incidental use on public roads.” The Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 ATV/UTV tires are not DOT approved. Some counties and states in the USA allow ATVs/UTVs to be used on public roads. A DOT approved tire is not currently required by the counties and states in the USA that allow the use of an ATV/UTV on public roads. Please consult local or state laws for using your ATV/UTV on public roads.
Q RATED TIRE
Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 ATV/UTV tires carry a “Q” speed rating. Maximum speed for a Q-rating is 99 mph
- Designed for sport and multipurpose UTVs.
- Built with steel-belted radial construction for increased durability and optimal ride quality.
- Engineered to balance maximum toughness with minimal weight for more comfort and handling performance.
- Adapted from race-proven technology designed for the Baja 1000-winning Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 and Baja T/A ® KR2.