O'Neal - Butch Carbon Fiber Glove
- Customer Photos
Carbon Fiber Glove
O’Neal leads the pack in useful and innovative products that enrich rider experiences and customer satisfaction. They also know how to win, and their products are tested thoroughly for success on the track and off. Bred for this crusade is the all- new O’Neal 2018 Butch Carbon Fiber Glove, packed with intensity and geared to the bone with all new features. To start off, the glove comes with polycarbonate, ballistic coverage on individual knuckles which delivers added confidence while maintaining dexterity. You will find additional TPR and direct injection patches on the top side of the fingers and the wrist. The Clarino ® palm padding is now double layered to reduce blisters and prevent the gloves from stiffening up after you dry them.
Additionally, the materials for these bad boys are long- lasting, durable and flexible, providing superior comfort for the wearer. Incidentally, they are extremely modifiable with an adjustable hook and loop wrist closure for a secure and adjustable fit. They made the O’Neal Butch Carbon Fiber Gloves with the idea to make them fit naturally, so the pre-curved tailoring provides the best fit possible while eliminating the dreaded arm pump. Still interested in the O’Neal 2018 Butch Carbon Fiber Glove? Head to BTO Sports where you can find all the latest motocross gear and accessories for less and get what you’ve been looking for through an enjoyable, hassle free customer experience.
- Polycarbonate, ballistic coverage, on individual knuckles delivers added confidence while maintaining dexterity
- Additional TPR and direct injection patches on top side of fingers and wrist
- Double layer Clarino® palm padding helps reduce blisters and prevent glove stiffening after drying
- Seamless, silicone rollover fingertips, for enhanced lever control
- Long-lasting, durable, and flexible materials for superior comfort
- Adjustable Hook and Loop wrist closure for secure and adjustable fit
- Pre-curved tailoring for the best fit possible, and helps to eliminate arm pump