O'Neal - RDX Boot
O'Neal - 2018 RDX Boot
This is the boot you have been waiting for, the O'Neal RDX boot is for riders looking at a top level boot at an affordable price. After many years of development, riders now can have championship winning technology without breaking the bank. When O'Neal sets out to make a top shelf boot, they added quality features. Features such as their "Full Tilt Pivot System" that allows for maximum forward and rearward motion. If you are a rider with a larger calf, the RDX boot has an adjustable shin plate in 3 settings to accomodate riders with larger calf muscles. Slipping around on the pegs is a thing of the past thanks to the Army rubber bonded sole with heavy duty adhesive.
Comfort is the RDX strong point, as you slide your foot into the wrap around gel and latex foam interior ankle support. The slim toe box height allows for less bulking and the perfect fit when on the bike. The three piece super grip heat resistant rubber plates give you superior grip while on the bike, keeping you planted.
The O'Neal RDX boot is the next level in performance motocross boots. No matter what or where you ride, from the track to the trails, the RDX boot will keep your feet and ankles protected while you take the win!
RDX Boot Features:
- “Full Tilt RDX Pivot System” allows maximum forward and rear motion
- Adjustable shin plate accommodates larger calf sizes in 3 settings for a custom fit
- “Army Rubber” bonded sole with heavy duty adhesive and a hidden reinforced lock stitch
- 4 Aluminum Alloy double pin and “Lock Snap” buckles
- 3 piece super grip heat resistant rubber plates, for constant contact with the bike
- Wrap around Gel and Latex foam interior ankle support
- Extended length steel shank
- Slim toe box height for the perfect shift
- Dual compound rubber/plastic for extra flex at the bottom of the shin plate
- Replacement straps, buckles, rubber sole, foot bed insert, boot upper body and service kit are available