Alpinestars - Sequence Knee Protector
Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Sequence Knee Protector is ergonomically profiled for performance and features CE certified Level 1 protection. A dual strap closure system ensures the Sequence Knee stays in position while the TPR pull tabs make it easy to close while wearing gloves.
- Designed to provide maximum protection on high impacts and to cover a high protection area. Its shell construction provides high force dispersion while the integrated grid pattern is designed to absorb high energies.
- All components are engineered to offer a highly reduced material construction for a protector that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated.
- Technical elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape and structure, while keeping plates close to the body for highly effective protection performance.
- Plate design incorporates innovative integrated grid structure which, during an impact, absorbs and dissipates the energy forces across its cellular structure.
- Panel shells are constructed from an injected polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties. Panels incorporate strategically positioned viscoelastic cup insert to protect joint extremity and help promote improved fit.•
- Plates are ergonomically contoured to follow the natural curvature of the body and feature air channeling to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up.
- All plates are mounted on padded panels which are highly perforated to offer fit and skin-touch comfort.
- Dual strap hook and loop grip closure system offers secure fitment of protection while allowing for unrestricted freedom of movement. Straps include silicone pull tabs for convenient closing while wearing gloves