Alpinestars - S-M10 LE Anaheim 19 Helmet
Product Code: alpinestars-sm10-anaheim-19-le-helmet
Alpinestars - S-M10 Anaheim 19 Helmet
ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA- the AMA Monster Energy Supercross season is finally back, where some of the worlds greatest racers will compete for points to be crowned champion and gain the number 1 plate. To celebrate, Alpinestars unleashed the NEW S-M10 Limited Edition Anaheim '19 Helmet. The Neon yellow and red color way will surely be seen by everyone in the crowd no matter where you are in the stadium. This helmet can be seen being worn by the 2019 Elite Alpinestars Athelete's on Saturday January 5th at Round 1 Of Supercross. The release allows you to show support and wear the same helmet as some of your favorite riders. Pair this helmet with the New Alpinestars Anaheim 19 Tech 10s and you will have the most lit kit out on the track. This is a limited edition helmet which means it will sell out quick, so be sure to get yourself one before they are gone. This is one Helmet that will surely put you on the podium.
With years of development, Alpinestars has raised the bar in the high-end motocross helmet market with the all new Supertech SM-10 motocross helmet. Featuring carbon fiber construction and innovative features that are exclusive to Alpinestars such as the A-head interior liner for supurb fit, four different EPS densities and a MIPS rotational layer that offers a high level of impact absorption. MIPS is a proven safety system that helps reduce the rotational movement in the helmet by absorbing and redirecting the energy/forces that would otherwise transmitted to the brain.
The SM-10 helmet is filled with new technology such as Alpinestars patented Visor system that has been developed to provide the right level of resistance to release when needed from impacts in any direction. The interior of the SM-10 helmet has been designed with maximum ventilation in mind. An interior air network channels incoming air through the helmet to keep rider's head cool, while continuing to pull hot air away and through the large exhaust vents.
The helmet has been designed for riders that wear neck braces and those that don't The bottom area of the helmet is raised to clear rider's collarbone area as much as possible. This gives dirt bike riders confidence while riding on the track, trail, or anywhere else. The SM-10 is also hydration system ready, as it has a channel inside the chin bar specifically for hydration tubes.
BTO Sports is your Alpinestars SM-10 Helmet source with all the colors and sizes you need.
- A-Head: Patented system allows easy adjustment of the angle that the helmet sits on your head. MIPS system is also included in the helmet.
- Visor: Patented system has been developed to provide the right level of resistance to release when needed with impacts from any direction. The visor system is light weight.
- Collarbone: The bottom side of the helmet is raised to clear the collarbone as much as possible for riders who choose not to wear a neck brace system. In addition, the bottom trim is soft on the collarbone area.
- Mouthpiece: To maintain strength of the mouthpiece, a radial ridge has been incorporated which assures complete strength to the front of the helmet.
- Maximum Ventilation: The Interior air network channeling has extremely high ventilation values made possible by the airflow design and the location of all air intakes and outlets