This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Alpinestars - Tech 10 Nations '19 LE Boots
Product Code: alpinestars-tech-10-nations-19-le-boots
Alpinestars - Tech 10 Nations '19 LE Boots
Assen, the Netherlands – Motocross of Nations is THE one event of the year where the world’s best motocross athletes have the chance to compete for glory, no matter what championship they are from – AMA Supercross, MXGP, National Championships – not only individually, but most importantly for the pride of the nations they represent. This is the “Olympics of Motocross” – this is the nations’ battle.
This year sees the spectacle head to the iconic Assen circuit for the first time, and to celebrate the occasion Alpinestars has create the Limited Edition ‘Nations 19’ Tech 10 boot. Featuring a vivid fluo orange, fluo yellow, white and blue color scheme, the striking Limited Edition ‘Nations 19’ Tech 10 allows Motocross fans to bring the same look and performance of the top racers at the MXoN to their local track. Over 20 riders representing 14 different countries will be wearing the LE Nations 19 Tech 10 boot in Assen. Alpinestars has customized the flag depicted on the back of each Nations 19 boot for the country team that the rider represents.
The MXoN riders wearing the LE Nations 19 Tech 10 boot include: Netherlands: JEFFREY HERLINGS & GLENN COLDENHOFF, Great Britain: NATHAN WATSON, Australia: DEAN FERRIS, USA: JASON ANDERSON & JUSTIN COOPER, Belgium: JAGO GEERTS & JEREMY VAN HOREBEEK, Austria: RENE HOFER, MICHAEL SANDNER, Ireland: MARTIN BARR, New Zealand: WYATT CHASE, Puerto Rico: JUSTIN STARLING & CHASE MARQUIER, Switzerland: JEREMY SEEWER & VALENTIN GUILLOD, Portugal: HUGO BASAULA, South Africa: ANTHONY RAYNARD & MICHAEL DOCHERTY, Italy: IVO MONTICELLI, and Denmark: STEFAN KJER OLSEN.
The CE-certified Tech 10 is a technologically advanced and protective boot that incorporates innovative materials and technology in a streamlined design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. The ‘Nations 19’ blends the performance properties of the Tech 10 in an eye-catching colorway that ensures riders will stand out from the crowd every time they hit the dirt.
Alpinestars Tech 10 Features:
Unparalleled Flex Control:
- A breakthrough innovation for the tech 10 is the introduction of the Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame
- Combining with the dual front and rear blade conectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shellall the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, over-compression, and hyper-extension.
- Engineered frontal felxion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade. The Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by redistibuting the energy across the boot frame.
- Asymetrical dual pivot arms on boot frame.
- Ankle Control System which allows natural ankle movement and improved impact protection.
Unique Sole Integration:
- completely redesigned sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance; grip, mud and water run-off. Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessley integreated to the milti-density foot based structure with built-in support. The central sole insert features micro grip and side hooking grip design. It is easily replacable and Alpinestars offeres a full sole replacement and a boot repair service.
Buckle Closure System:
- anatomically optimized redesigned for weight-asving and ergonomics the new triple buckle closure system features a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength. New slim-line buckles include high-impact bridge closure which are cold forged for precision and strength. the closure system features a contra-closure, doubling closure security, and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning memory design for easy precise closure. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The CE Marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA.