- Customer Photos
Devol - Lowering Link
By simply replacing a motorcycle's stock shock linkage with with a longer, stronger and lighter DeVol Lowering Linkage, a bike's seat height will be dramatically lower to help give those riders with shorter inseams a more confident and enjoyable ride.
- Adds confidence to those smaller kids that are making the jump to the bigger bikes.
- Light weight aluminum alloy is stronger than stock.
- Lowers rear end 5/8 to 1.5" on various models.
- Longer leverage arms softens rear suspension slightly.
- High-grade U.S. billet aluminum
- CNC Precision Machined
- Lowers Seat Height
- Soften rear suspension
- Lightweight, stronger than stock
- Hard anodized finish
- Includes bearings/seals
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.