EVS - TP199 Knee Guards (YOUTH)
- Customer Photos
EVS - TP199 Knee Guards (YOUTH)One of EVS' most popular knee guards has been redesigned for the 2017 race season. EVS and Travis Pastrana present the all new TP199 Knee Guards. These knee guards were originally designed specifically for Travis Pastrana himself, so you can have confidence in knowing that one of the greatest of all time has given them his stamp of approval. Perfect for both track and trail riders, the TP199's offer everything for those looking for complete support without the bulk of a traditional knee brace.
The all new EVS TP199 Knee Guards may be worn as either a low profile knee sleeve, knee guard or a combination of both for full coverage protection and support. Made from advanced impact foam technology, the knee cup is both cut and abrasion resistant, allowing it to bend and flex under low pressure but harden up upon impact. The TP199's also feature a floating inner knee sleeve, providing added support and preventing migration of the outer guard while you ride. Even cooler, the sleeve is easily removable so you can use it as either a separate knee support or be incorporated with the outer guard for top tier support. On the outer layer of the guards, these things are wrapped in EVS' 'Rhyno Skin' (no, not actual rhino skin). Rhyno Skin is an ultra-durable performance stretch fabric that is abrasion resistant and made to withstand constant impact. Simply put, these knee guards are built to last.
"I literally won't get on a bike if I don't have these EVS knee pads". That is a direct quote from Mr. Nitro Circus himself, Travis Pastrana, regarding the TP199 Knee Guards. With an endorsement like that, the choice should be simple.
- Reactive Memory Foam (RMF) patella protection design utilizing advanced impact foam technology
- Molded bio-foam upper for increased impact protection
- Silicone strip on inner sleeve helps limit migration while riding
- Integrated internal floating knee sleeve helps give continued support even during brace migration
- Fully breathable mesh backing to help with temperature control
- Low profile, hard molded shin guard slips easily into your boot
- Sold as pair