- Customer Photos
FLY - DOUBLE BUTTON HOLESHOT DEVICE
The double button system, which is an industry first, allows you a choice of settings for different conditions. The upper button is perfect for dry or concrete starts while the lower button is suited for tacky condidions. The double system allows you a choice without changing fork guards. As starting line conditions change throughout the day and from track to track, the Fly Racing Double Button has you covered. Very cool design, and man, does it work, all at the same cost as the competitor's sigle button system.
- Large ring groove allows for easy connection and mud build up is no hassle
- Machined lip ensures base stays in place on fork guard
- Large stainless screws keep button on plastic guard
- Rebuildable design for long lasting performance
- Aluminum pin and stainless steel spring resist rusting for continued smooth action