- Customer Photos
FMF - Factory 4.1 RCT Slip-On (Honda)
Get the factory sound, look and power without the cost with the FMF Factory 4.1 RCT Slip-on muffler for Honda 4-stroke motocross bikes. An all new design that incorporates the latest in resonance chamber technology, the 4.1 RCT slip-on gives an increase of power with the stock header for your bike. This is due to FMF's patented core shape that maintains maximum power output while being sensitive to noise levels, making this a perfect choice for areas where noise is an issue. The unique canister shape is what gives the 4.1 RCT the ability to absorb more sound due to the increase internal volume. Designed for the track or the woods (with the approved removable spark arrestor that prevents unwanted flames by screening any flammable debris), the Factory 4.1 RCT Slip-on will give your Honda motorcycle the perfect balance of power delivery and rideability in any condition.
One of the best upgrades that you can add to your motocross bike is a slip-on exhaust. It's a simple, affordable way to gain power and that factory look without spending a fortune. FMF offers the Factory 4.1 RCT Slip-on for all motocross bikes such as Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM and Husqvarna. With over 30 years in racing and providing riders with a quality exhaust system, FMF Racing pushes the boundaries of what exhaust technology is to create a one of a kind performance for any rider looking to maximize their motocross bike. For those that know performance, the FMF Factory 4.1 RCT slip-on is ready for action.
- All new incorporating the latest in Resonance Chamber Technology
- Patented core shape lowers sound level while maintaining maximum power output
- Patented canister shape increases internal volume for more sound abosrbing material
- Patented chamber design to enhance and refine exhaust pressure
- Factory Forward Engineering centralizes mass and is less prone to crash damage
- Tuned exhaust with optimized core specifications for each application
- Innovative rear endcap for simple installation of tuning tip inserts or spark arrestor