FMF - Q4 Muffler (Honda)
- Customer Photos
FMF - Q4 Muffler
- As the pioneer of quiet performance mufflers, we raised the bar again in 07 with the second generation of Q series mufflers - the Q4.
- Built from the ground up, the Q4 is a completely new design, engineered for maximum performance while maintaining a sound level at or near 93dB on most models.
- The Q4 incorporates Factory Forward Engineering to move the muffler closer - centralizing the mass for improved handling characteristics.
- The new Hi-Flo formed end cap reduces weight and is less prone to damage.
- The Q4 has an anodized aluminum canister and is lighter and quieter than the original Q.
- All three models utilize a maintenance free USFS approved turbine type spark arrestor so there is no screen to clean or burn out.
- With their free flowing internal baffles and chambers, advanced sound-absorbing materials and now reduced weight, the Q4 is the market leader for low sound/high performance.
- Less sound equals more ground.
- Be part of the solution and take the noise out of riding, not the fun!