Fox Racing - V2 Hayl Helmet (Youth)
Product Code: fox-racing-youth-v2-hayl-helmet
$229.95 $172.46 Sale
You Save: $57.49 (25.00%)
V2 Hayl Helmet (Youth)The 2020 Fox V2 youth helmets have a bevvy of astonishing technical refinements for a helmet in this price range! These include the groundbreaking 'Fluid Inside' imapact management system and the MVRS visor release system. Not to mention the 11 intake scoops and 4 exhaust vents which cover all the bases in terms of both ventilation and comfort! The amount of cool air coming in and hot air shooting out, is second to none in this helmet class of Fox helmets. Airflow is at the optimum amount with this helmet, providing the utmost comfort possible! Not only that, but these Fox Racing helmets have a standard Inner liner that provides both comfort and moisture drying.
Be sure to check out all the other styles of the new 2020 Fox V2 Youth Helmets at BTO Sports! If the Fox V2 Helmet is not for you, there are more great youth helmet options available on this very site than you can possibly imagine. To that end, be sure to peruse the newest Fox Racing V1 Helmets; they include the all-new MVRS visor system- a groundbreaking technology that will keep your little rider safe! The entire 2020 Fox MX catalog really brings the heat... So, get your hands on one of these great new Fox Racing helmets.
Helmet Design & Function
- All-New 'Fluid Inside' is Designed to Help Dissipate Rotational & Linear Energy Transmitted to the Rider's Brain in the Event of a Crash
- Lightweight, Injection-Molded PC & ABS Shell Construction Disperses Energy in Crashes
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) releases in the Event of a Crash
- Dual-Density Varisorb EPS Liner Provides Improved Protection by Spreading the Forces of Impact Across a Wider Surface Area
- 1 Shell Size & 1 EPS Size for a Precise Fit
- EPP/PU Chin Bar Maintains Lower Weight While Helping to Manage Energy During Impacts
- Removable & Washable XT2 Comfort Liner & Cheek Pads are Anti-Microbial & Manage Odor While Wicking Moisture Away From Head
- 11 Intake Scoops & 4 Exhaust Vents for Optimum Airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 & DOT Certifications