O'Neal - Rider Boot
- Customer Photos
An entry level boot with the quality of a high end boot, the O'Neal Rider boot will give you complete feet and ankle protection without breaking the bank. With features such as injection molded plastic plates that protect riders against impacts and foriegn debris, a metal shank that adds support and a durable welt sole from Goodyear, this is the boot for those riders that need safety without compromise.
Comfort is priority at O'Neal and they have put their years of experience into this boot to give riders protection and comfort all in one boot. An air mesh interior and cushioned insole provide instant comfort from the moment a rider slides their foot into the Rider boot. A Synthetic leather heat shield gives protection from the hot exhaust pipes preventing heat damage to the boot and rider.
We know that you are on a budget, but that doesn't mean you have to skimp on safety. The O'Neal Rider boots are purpose built to offer dirt bike riders quality protection at a price they can afford.
O'Neal Rider Boot Features:
- Injection molded plastic plates protect against impacts
- Metal shank insert reinforces the shape of the boot and adds support
- Easy to operate, Snap-Lock adjustable four buckle closure system
- Durable Goodyear welt sole is properly balanced with no unstable rocking
- Metal toe guard to protect the sole against delaminating
- Moderate grip sole is great for track, trail and ATV riders
- Air mesh interior, generous heel support and cushioned insole for extra comfort
- Rear pull tab for extra leverage
- Synthetic leather heat shield to prevent heat damage
- Replacement straps and buckles are available