Pro Circuit - Pro Launch Control
- Customer Photos
The Pro Circuit Launch Control device will help compress the forks on a consumers bike down a few inches from the normal position, when a rider is seated on the bike. At the start of a race, more load is being placed on the front end instead of the rear, lessening the chance of a wheelie out of the gate.The Pro Circuit Launch Control features a springless design that delivers positive engagement and consistent release. The newly-designed start trigger eases the setting and disengaging process, and helps to simplify installation of the entire kit. Every Pro Circuit Launch Control device is CNC machined, exclusively from aircraft-grade aluminum, for a lightweight improvement to every racers bike.
- CNC Machined exclusively from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Lightweight, complete assembly only 50 grams.
- Custom drill guide template and countersinking tool included.
- Detailed installation instructions include large step-by-step photos.
- Laser Etched logo.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.