- Customer Photos
Pro Taper - Front, Rear Sprocket and Chain Combo (Kawasaki)
Get the power to the ground more efficiently with the newly redesigned Pro Taper front, rear Sprockets for your Kawasaki motocross bike. Proudly Made in the USA, the Pro Taper rear sprockets have been engineered to make your motocross bike drivetrain work efficiently and last longer than the competition. With Pro Taper's unique mud grooves on the front and the back to keep mud from packing up allows for a trouble free drivetrain and gives the rider confidence without power loss. Used extensively by the Gieco Honda and Rockstar Husqvarna Factory race teams, the Pro Taper Rear Sprockets have been race tested under the most extreme conditions. For the racer that is looking for a sprocket set that won't fail in the heat of battle and the non-racer looking for sprockets that won't give up, the Pro Taper front and rear Sprockets for Kawasaki motocross bikes are in a league of their own!
Paired with your favorite chain to complete your drivetrain, the Pro Taper Sprocket, Chain Combo is the racer's solution to get the power to the ground when you need it consitantly.
Countershaft (Front) Sprocket:
- Precision broached and machined to the strictest standards
- Case hardened cro-moly steel
- Lightening holes keep sprocket light weight
- Self-cleaning mud grooves prevent dirt build up
- Special coating helps retain strength and aids in wear resistance
- Etched teeth number for easy identification
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Mud grooves on every tooth front and back to keep mud from packing up
- High Quality Anodized finish
- Precision CNC machined one at a time