Scorpion - VX-35 Finnex Helmet
The Scorpion VX-35 Finnex Helmet, yes thats correct your eyes don't deceive you, this high-end quality helmet is available at a very affordable cost. No corners are cut here on the Scorpion VX-35 as if you can't already tell by its looks. This stylish Scorpion VX-35 Finnex helmet is ECE and DOT certified, the protection starts with a premium polycarbonate shell engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact. Underneath the shell is the dual EPS liner, which adds a significant amount of energy absorption. The liner is equipeed with Scorpions AirFit cheek pad system which allows the VX-35 to be custom fitted arround your cheeks and the liner system if a plush KwikWick liner that absorbs moisture to provide the utmost comfort. The KwikWick liner is also removable and washable, not to forget, the chin-vent is easily removable and can be cleaned out as well. To top off the features of this quality packed off-road helmet, the Scorpion VX-35 helmet visor features a peak extender to help block mud and rocks.
- The VX 35 includes features demanded by the world’s top off-road riders, yet available at a price anyone can afford. A stylish ECE/DOT certified shell reduces the weight while the dual EPS liner adds incredible impact protection.
- The AirFit cheek pad system allows the VX-35 to be custom fitted around your cheeks while the antimicrobial KwikWick II liner absorbs moisture to provide the utmost comfort for your ride. Simply pull the liner out and throw it in the wash when dirty, and while you’re at it pop open the tool-less chin vent and clean that out too. The VX-35 packs other unique features you do not see in most helmets such as a peak extender. This will help block mud and sun in any terrain.
- Features: Premium Polycarbonate shell engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact Dual-density advanced multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement as well as an EPS liner throughout entire chin bar KwikWick II liner anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
- Three intake ports across the eyebrow and one large scoop on top force unwanted hot air out the four rear exhaust ports Five intake ports on the chin bar maximize fresh air
- AirFit Liner Inflation System features an inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit Goggle eyeport accommodates most brands of goggles and sizes and has a soft pliable rubber roost guard
- Aero-tuned visor's aerodynamic design allows free flowing air through the visor while still blocking the intense sun from above Peak extender included to help reduce mud and sun during extreme riding
- Quick-change chin vent is easily removed for tool-less cleaning ECE 22.05 and DOT