TAG Metals - Rear Sprocket (Kawasaki)
TAG Metals - Rear Sprocket
The Tag Metals Rear Sprocket Is one of the most robust rear sprockets on the market today. Durable under any condition, Tag Metals used scientific research to create a sprocket that is close to the hardness of diamonds through a hard anodizing process. This sprocket also has self-cleaning mud grooves that extend chain life, keeping the performance going. Used by the GEICO Honda race team, this sprocket is battle tested by the best. The Tag Metals Rear Sprocket is in a class of its own when it comes to durability, technology, and performance.
- CNC machined for precision and tight tolerances
- Made of heat treated 7075-T6 aluminum
- Real hard anodized for abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Self cleaning mud grooves extend chain life
- Lightweight computer aided performance design