All new for 2022 is the Leatt 5.5 wrist brace, designed to offer confidence and support when riding following a wrist injury by limiting the movement reducing the risk of hyperextension.
Included are two Interchangeable flex struts giving you the option of more or less rearward movement, fastening is via an ATOP cable system.
The wrist strap is elasticated to prevent arm pump, and a spare padding kit is also included.
• Stiff, matrix construction
• Interchangeable flex struts
• Medium or low flex
• ATOP cable fastening system
• Twin section neoprene liner for best comfort
• Spare padding kit included
• Elasticated wrist strap to not allow arm pump
• Two finger location for improved comfort