- Customer Photos
Alpinestars is at the forefront of investing in sports technology from upper body wear to footwear that will significantly increase the mobility and comfort of their products. The latest in these product developments stems from the release of the Alpinestars Evolution Vest (Bicycle). Built like a tank, the vest incorporates LEVEL 2 CE certified back protection that is constructed from an innovative fusion of energy absorbing viscoelastic memory foam with articulated vertebrae protection. It follows that the ergonomic back protector follows the natural curve of the back and is designed to keep your lumbar area in the right position at all times.
The Alpinestars Evolution Vest is but one part of a whole as it supports a multi- material streamlined design for a superior body fit which enables the top to be worn under the jersey. It also sports a lightweight, stretchable mesh main construction with breathable padded inserts making the vest more mobile and accessible than ever before. It is now easier than ever to zip in and out of the Evolution Vest with a full length main front zipper while the boys at Alpine made made rear kidney compartments for safe and convenient access. The vest has no sleeves which allow it to be worn with the Alpinestars elbow protectors. Look for the Alpinestars Evolution Vest (Bicycle) and more at BTO Sports, where there’s always time to check out your favorite gear for less.
- Incorporates LEVEL 2 CE certified (1621_2:2014) back protection, which is constructed from an innovative fusion of energy absorbing viscoelastic memory foam with articulated vertebrae protection
- Ergonomic back protector follows natural curve of the back.
- Multi-material streamlined design for superior body fit which enables top to worn under jersey.
- Lightweight, stretchable mesh main construction with breathable padded inserts.
- Rear kidney compartments for convenient access.
- Full length main front zipper for easy in and out.
- No sleeves allow for use with Alpinestars elbow protectors.