Alpinestars - Mid Layer Jacket (Bicycle)
Alpinestars - Mid Layer Jacket
When you think of rough, solid looking jackets that keep you comfortable and moisture- free, you should think of a new one to add to your list, and that is the unshakeable, indomitable fortress that is the Alpinestars Mid Layer Jacket. It’s got all of the bells and whistles that make a great jacket, and through BTO Sports, you will find it affordable and a great buy that will look good on your next run. It features a multi- panel, three- layer main construction taking advanced poly- fabric and windproof membrane for insulation performance where it is needed most.
Your jacket needs to be comfortable as well as sturdy, so the Alpinestars Mid Layer Jacket features soft- brushed poly- fabric on the rear and sides and the lower sleeves for optimal comfort. Speaking of comfort, the soft touch inner collar increases the level of comfort when it is fully closed and keeps the jacket warm inside. Keep unwanted wind resistance from stopping you with elasticated wrist cuffs that maintain fit while riding and prevent unwanted air flow. Lethargy can be a big ride killer during tense meets, so the boys at Alpinestars created an articulated, pre- shaped arm construction to help reduce fatigue on your next gig. For more on the Alpinestars Mid Layer Jacket, stop by BTO sports and find all the motocross gear and accessories you will need this season for less than the competition.
- Multi-panel, three-layer main construction incorporating advanced poly-fabric and windproof membrane for insulation performance where it is needed most.
- Soft brushed poly-fabric on rear and sides and lower sleeves for comfort.
- Soft touch inner collar increases level of comfort when fully closed.
- Elasticated wrist cuffs maintain fit while riding and prevent unwanted air flow.
- Front storage pocket with zipper for peace-of-mind closure.
- Articulated, pre-shaped arm construction helps reduce fatigue.
- Longer back hem for extra coverage when riding; hem features silicone to help keep jacket in place.