Box - Two-E 9S Derailleur (Bicycle)
Product Code: box-two-e-9s-derailleur
Two-E 9S DerailleurLooking for E-Bike derailleur technology on the cheap? Then look no further than the Box Two-E 9S Derailleur. Designed to give you a more robust derailleur to handle the varried terrain you ride, the Two-E 9S takes no prisoners in MTB race conditions. Housed in a carbon fiber/nylon composite body, the clutch mechanism uses a clever, one-way friction plate to increase tension as the cage moves forward and release tension as it travels back. Furthermore, the patent-pending Pivot Tech™ works to prevent damage** in the event of crashes or trail-side impacts through the use of a spring loaded cable stop. Paired with the Box One Push/Pull shifter, the Box Two 9-speed E-Bike rear derailleur will allow you to conquer your trails, no mattter where you ride!
The Adjustable Tri-Pack limited slip clutch™ is an innovative chain damper that vastly reduces derailleur cage bounce and chain slap. The system also maintains tension for better chain wrap. At its core is a clutch pack, that is capable of providing a large amount of force in a small package. Clutch force can be adjusted to give the user the ability to tune their setup to the desired balance of shifter feel and chain retention. This version is also serviceable.
- 9 Speeds Give This Derailleur the Ultimate in Durability & Efficiency
- Constructed of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite
- Closed Bushings/Pulleys & a 50T Max Cog
- Adjustable Tri-Pack Limited Slip Clutch
- Aluminum / Cr-Mo Alloy Hardware | X-Wide Cage Size
- Hard Onyx Finish Looks Tremendous & Adds Longevity
- Pivot Tech Impact Resistant, Spring Loaded Cable Stay