This product has been discontinued
Chase - RPS 2.0 Race Frame - Black (BMX)
- Customer Photos
Chase - RSP 2.0 Race Frame - Black (BMX)
The Chase RSP 2.0 race frame takes BMX to the next level. By refining the already winning RSP 1.0 frame, the new RSP 2.0 is the frame of choise. All new, refined intergraded head tube with brake cable routing through it continuing through the top tube for an ultra smooth look. A refined bottom bracket shell to put more power to the rear wheel while reducing the weight of the 2.0 frame. Double butted top tube and triple butted down tube provide strength along with a unique look. Chase has worked hard to reduce frame flex with their hydro formed tear dropped shaped tubing.
- The best frame in BMX just got a little bit better, as we refined a few features of the RSP 1.0 to take the Chase RSP 2.0 to the next level-
- All new, refined intergraded head tube with brake cable routing through it and continuing through the top tube, cable exits in the rear of the TT- Ultra Smooth look!
- Refined Bottom Bracket shell to help put more power to the rear wheel and increase strength to the chain stays, while reducing the BB shell weight from the 1.0 frame
- All new all over graphics, using a hi tech process to keep the weight of the all over graphics on the frame to a minimum
- Refined curved Seat Stay brace, again reducing weight from the 1.0 frame
- Double butted top tube, triple butted down tube, the chain stays and seat stays both utilize a special process known as muscle forming to give them both a unique look and give added strength and stiffness to round out and create one of the lightest and stiffest BMX frames available.
- Chase is able to add these incredible features while remaining true to the traditional look of BMX racing while adding Chase BMX’s cutting edge racing performance.
- The Hydro formed or tear drop shaped tubing that is on the RSP Frames are custom designed, radically shaped, and drawn aluminum alloy for weight savings and stiffness that help give optimal strength and rigidity to the Chase BMX frame. Hydro formed tubes have two main advantages. First, the narrow axis is a flatter surface, which can mean a lot more surface area to carry the load, like an I-beam with a wide flange, so it will be stiffer and stronger across the minor axis.
- Chase BMX frame the tubes are oval in both directions in the main flex areas and these tubes help reduce flex in both main directions.