- Customer Photos
6D - ATB-1T MTB Trail Helmet (Bicycle)
The 6D ATB-1T MTB Trail Helmet is the the worlds first 3/4 coverage helmet with ODS technology. An Engineering masterpiece, the ATB-1T has been crafted to deliver all of the exceptional benefits of ODS into a more effective protective device. Using patented technology from their motocross helmets, the ATB-1T reduces angular acceleration energy transfer by means of the 3-dimensional displacement capability of ODS when subject to impacts. Low-threshold energy accelerations are also dramatically reduced providing a more forgiving helmet over a much broader range of energy demands.
There is simply no other helmet technology that can offer the athlete these combined safety benefits. The ATB-1T is certified to exceed both the ASTMF-1952-10 and CPSC 16CFR 1203 standards. Designed for MTB riders looking for the ultimate in head protection, the 6D ATB-1T MTB Trail Helmet is the pinnacle of helmets.
The exclusive technology built into the 6D ATB-1T helmets use the Omni-Directional Suspension (OSD) system that embodies a fully active suspension system in the helmet that acts as a kinetic energy management system. This design reduces energy transfer to the brain over low, mid, and high speed impacts on both linear and angular accelerations. The Elastomer isolation dampers are the heart of the 6D OSD technology. This means that your head is better protected in the 6D ATB-1T helmet from impacts than any other MTB trail helmet on the market today.
- PATENTED Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) Technology
- SHELL – Polycarbonate
- MODULAR ODS CARRIER SYSTEM
- REPLACEABLE INNER EPS*
- FIDLOCK MAGNETIC BUCKLE SYSTEM
- EXCEPTIONAL FLOW-THROUGH VENTILATION – 15 air scavenging transfer ports for maximum ventialtion
- ADJUSTABLE FITMENT SYSTEM
- MOISTURE WICKING / WASHABLE / ANTI-BACTERIAL COMFORT LINER
- ADJUSTABLE / REMOVABLE VISOR
- EYE WEAR AND GOGGLE COMPATIBLE
- EXCEEDS CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and EN 1078 standards.
- 1 Year Limited Mfg Warranty
- CRASH REPLACEMENT / REBUILD PROGRAM Contact 6D 714.772.2121