This product has been discontinued
Two Brothers - M7 Vale Exhaust System (Kawasaki)
- Customer Photos
Two Brothers - M7 Vale Exhaust SystemWith the patented use of magnesium, titanium, aluminum and stainless steel, and hours of testing Two Brothers have come up with an exhaust system to win races. Increased throttle response, more power throughout the powerband, and lighter weight all add up to a winning combination.
As an added benefit, all of our off-road systems now feature our exclusive patent-pending V.A.L.E attachment system and X-Lite™ retaining ring. Two Brothers stainless/aluminum systems even come with a removable U.S. Forestry Service approved screen type spark arrestor factory installed!
- Our new M7 V.A.L.E.™ exhaust systems feature our exclusive Teflon coated, blunted, cast magnesium outlet and our exclusive X-Lite™ retaining ring. These exclusive Two Brother Racing features not only look great, but also significantly reduce the weight of the exhaust system
- The V.A.L.E.™ inlet design eliminates the use of springs and creates an adjustable mount that is rock solid when fixed in place. The system also features a precision mandrel bent, thinwall s-bend tube, and for a full system, a header pipe custom fit for each model
- 2.25” stainless steel, power core
- Packing consists of a first stage (stainless steel wool) and a second stage (high-temperature fiberglass)
- Comes with a billet, anodized, aluminum-inlet endcap
- Teflon coated, die-cast, magnesium-outlet endcap