AGV - AX-8 Evo Carbo Helmet
AGV - AX-8 Evo Carbo White/Red Helmet
The company that produced the world’s first fiberglass helmet in 1954 now produces helmets following AGV Extreme Standards, a process that has revolutionized helmet design in a way that is demonstrable and measureable in terms of protection, ergonomics and comfort. AGV - AX-8 Carbo White/Red Helmet is the new AGV cross model. A new fibreglass, aramid, and carbon shell with the last layer entirely made of 3k carbon ensure exceptional lightness, whilst preserving AGV safety standards
The AX-8 Carbo White/Red helmet is perfect for those who want a match between the technology of the racing world and the passion for off-road riding. The design is the same as the innovative and unmissable AX-8 Evo, with the large steel air intake with protection from debris. The base edge has the characteristic shock-absorbing function, while the inner liners, made of easily washable Dri-Lex®, feature new colours depending on the actual graphic patterns.
AGV AX-8 Evo Carbo White/Red Helmet features:
- VENTILATION: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency. 3 front vents, 2 vents on the sides of the chin guard and 2 rear extractors. Chin air vent with easily removed protective steel grill which can be removed without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Dual Evo.
- INTERIORS: Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material. Fully removable, washable liners (including the flap on the strap) with specially designed cheek pads made to accommodate motocross goggles.
- FUNCTIONALITY: Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber and adjustable peak.
- WEIGHT: 1100 g (+/- 50g) (approx. 2.5 lbs) in M size
- SIZE: | cm (ECE 2205): S | 55-56; M | 57-58; L | 59-60; XL | 61-62; XXL | 63-64
- DOT/ ECE 22.05 certified