- Customer Photos
Airoh - Aviator 2.1 Linear Bi-Color Orange Helmet
The Aviator 2.1, is the top choice of many of the Europe’s best MXGP riders. Riders such as MX1 Champion Tony Cairoli, Jeffrey Herlings, Marvin Musquin, Rockstar Energy’s Jason Anderson and Blake Wharton all trust their head to the latest in Motocross helmet technology.
There is no mistaking the new Airoh Aviator 2.1 helmets with any other helmet on the market today. It’s unique shape is designed to flow air with minimal drag, the Airoh Aviator 2.1 Viper blends a super lightweight construction (less than 2.5 pounds) the extra weight savings means less neck fatigue and strain as you ride.
The large and direct venting system complete with a snug and comfortable interior, the Aviator 2.1 is the new object of envy at the motocross track or in the woods.
- Weight of 1150 grams / 2.5 pounds
- Carbon and Kevlar composite shell material
- Two external shell sizes
- Helmet interior anatomically designed
- Painted and UV-coated outer shell
- Removable nose protection
- Adjustable peak with spoiler, featuring two different lengths
- Aluminum double D-ring retention system
- Homologations: ECE 22.05, DOT FMVSS No. 218
- Inner liner with high transpiring netting inserts
- Removable/ washable liner
- Removable/washable cheek pads with EMERGENCY SYSTEM AEFR (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove)
- Inner fabrics in microfiber subjected to 2 Dry® treatments
- BULPREN® mesh filter for maximum levels of air-filtration and ventilation
- 2 Front vents
- Upper rear air extractor/spoiler
- 3 Chin guard air intakes with protective mesh and removable dirt sponge
- 2 Upper air flow vents with removable covers
- Lower rear air extractor