- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Stella Haku Softshell Glove
Part of Alpinestars innovative RIDEOUT collection and featuring a windproof and water-resistant soft shell main construction that has been specifically conceived for women riders, the lightweight Stella Haku Glove also subtly incorporates hard knuckle guards and Clarino® reinforcements.
- Engineered and constructed to promote an optimized women’s fit.
- Technical three-layer riding glove with a water-repellent softshell main shell laminated with a windproof membrane and mid- weight fleece for durability, weatherproofing and performance.
- Clarino® suede used for the palm and thumb with additional Clarino® reinforcements on the palm, thumb and landing zones.
- Landing zone incorporates EVA foam padding reinforcement.
- Advanced, hard polymer knuckle protector is ergonomically positioned under the upper.
- Reflective detailing on fingers for improved visibility.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Top fingers incorporate EVA foam for comfort and padding.
- Softshell fabric finger sidewalls for flexibility.
- Velcro® wrist closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with smartphones/GPS.
- Neoprene cuff for long-lasting comfort.