Alpinestars - Tech 7S Boots (YOUTH)
Alpinestars - Tech 7S Boots (Youth)
The all new Alpinestars Tech 7S boots set the new gold standard for youth motocross boots. The Tech7S is for the mini rider that is riding at the pro level and demands the most of their boots. The Alpinestars Tech 7S is a culmination of years of development of previous Alpinestars boots and packed into this all new boot.
The Alpinestars Tech 7S from the outside is constructed of a PU reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility which is also abrasion resistant, water resistant and allows the boot to be lightweight. The foot shell is a one piece injected ual compound with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact which adds to the overall durability and improves the boots sleek shape. On the side of the boot the TPU panel was specifically designed for maximium grip contact with the bike and improved head and abrasion resistance. The excellent flex and feel of the boot is provided and protected by the Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support. And about the buckles, well Alpinestars has incorporated their industry leading buckle close system that feature a quick release locking system, in short you will not find better buckles on a motocross boot.
Moving inside the Alpinestars Tech 7S boot you will find soft poly foam reinforcement on the ankles and collar area for added comfort and shock absorption. The footbed anatomically shaped to provide even weight distribution. The boot is lined with a 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
The aggressive young racer finally has an aggressive boot that will meet their demands, the Alpinestars Tech 7S Youth boot.
- Specifically designed and sized for junior and or smaller framed riders
- PU reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water resistance and weight savings
- Contoured shin plate is injected with TPU for excellent level of impact and abrasion resistance
- Medial facing side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance
- One piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank
- Shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact
- Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and suppot
- Exteneded microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning and feel
- Replaceable sole
- Soft poly foam reinforcement on akles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption
- Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution
- 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort
- Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight saving
- Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self aligning design for easy, precise close and improved riding performance and security
- Replaceable buckles
- CE certified