- Customer Photos
Arctiva – Comp RR Shell Bib
The Comp RR Shell Bib is comprised of a dual layer system that serves to protect riders from inclement weather. The exterior is comprised of durable two-layer polyester. The polyester has been waterproofed to prevent snow, rain and slush from seeping in and freezing the rider. This snowmobile bib has a water proof coating and fully-sealed seams that always keeps the rider dry. The Comp RR Shell is also reinforced with 600D nylon overlays that increase the durability of the bib. These overlays are located in high wear areas that help to extend the life of the bib.
The Comp RR snowmobile pants have many great features. The seat of the pants is doubly reinforced to prevent water, snow and slush from seeping into the pants. Sitting on melted snow can be a pain in the behind for riders. With these pants, it will never be an issue. The Comp RR Shell snowmobile pants allow for total temperature control. Zipper activated thigh vents run the length of the pants as well as on the inside of the thigh. These vents can be opened or closed depending on riding conditions and internal temperature of the rider. The cuffs have built in snow gaiters to keep snow, mud, rain and slush out and warm air in.
At BTO we carry all of the newest snowmobile bibs, like the Arctiva Comp RR Shell Bib. Additionally, we carry an extensive variety of snowmobile apparel, gear and accessories from Arctiva and other top brands!
- Durable waterproofing-coated polyester chassis features two-layer laminated construction with 600D polyester in critical wear areas
- Moisture-wicking polyester mesh hanging liner
- Fully sealed seams to help seal out moisture
- Premium YKK® zippers
- Inner thigh vents and full-length side leg zippers to control temperature
- Double layer waterproof seat
- Plenty of storage with single thigh pocket and two inside pockets with easy access from side zippers
- Side waist adjusters for a better fit
- Interior snow gaiters at cuffs
- Adjustable inseams can be shortened by 1.5” or 3”